PERSONAL TRAINER SERVICES
What sort of trainer am I and what do I offer? I strategically create personal training regimens just for you. Every detail such as rest times, duration of exercise, number of sets, exercise order or speed of movements all fall into play when I train. I like to visualize a person’s “body” the same way I see a sculpture. A sculpture requires just the right tools, the right symmetry, shape, form and detail the same way a body requires the correct training to become the sculpture or athletic performance machine you’d like to be.
I’m a firm believer that the mind can always push the body to limits you may have never reached or even knew existed. Not only is my training physically demanding but more importantly extremely rewarding. My training can and will prepare you for everyday challenges life throws at you.
Lastly I train by example. I will never teach, instruct or recommend any movement or exercise that I have not used myself . What I pass on to you is what I know works and have experienced.
“I’m very passionate about what I do and seeing someone reach their fitness goals makes all the difference in the world to me. Being a part of someone’s goals is always something to look forward to.”
Take a look at the different training styles I work with
along with the brief details inscribed.
- Aquatics – Aquatics sessions feature lap swimming, plyometrics and runs. Must be able to tread water and have minimum beginner swimming skills.
- Competition Prep – Consists of training for lean and firm physique to be scored by judges on proportion, symmetry, balance, shape and skin tone generally averaging various body fat percentages. Train for Bikini, Figure, Physique or Bodybuilding.
- Bodybuilding – Focus on mass gain, fat loss, learn tips & techniques for added hypertrophy, increase max weight in order to achieve your muscle building routines. Focus is also set on proportion, fullness and symmetry. Contest prep also available.
- Strength and Conditioning – Increase strength, reduce fat and increase stamina. This type of training typically aims at individuals who’s stamina is average and have a below average body fat percentage. Kettle bell, barbell & dumbbell weights are implemented with lighter weight in a higher rep scheme.
- Military Style Fitness – Prepare for boot camp or specialized military training. Having served nine years in the US Navy as a Naval Rescue Swimmer and a Combat Craft Operator in Naval Special Warfare, I offer military style training. This training consists of specific exercises derived from Naval Special Warfare training instructions such as BUD/S , SWCC and Naval Rescue Swimming school, all of which I participated in.
- Online Personal Training – Train at any facility, from home or anywhere else you’re able to train from our Mobile App. Download the free app and follow the guided videos for as low as 24.99/mo. Get more info HERE. Meal Plans not included.